SUMMIT introduces fully integrated wine cellars for optimum storage and professional elegance.The VC28S is designed to store up to 28 bottles under the ideal conditions. The double pane tempered glass door ensures your collection is safely protected from UV light while offering a luxurious look with a seamless stainless steel frame. A professional handle adds a modern touch. The door swing is user reversible, offering more flexibility when positioning the unit. Inside, the VC28S includes a digital thermostat for easy temperature management. Three wooden shelves hold bottles in classic style, with a floor specially slotted to store additional wine. The recessed LED lighting provides an elegant view of the interior, with an optional setting of display or functional mode. Additional features include an open door alarm, high/low temperature alarm and optional Sabbath Mode setting. The VC28S is auto defrost, with fan-forced cooling that ensures the interior temperature is evenly distributed and a condensation collection system that helps to maintain the correct level of humidity inside. With a stunning look and quality design, the VC28S adds a great touch to any room. For our fully integrated dual zone wine cellar, see the VC60D. This unit is designed for fully integrated installation (cutout dimensions: 16 7/8" H x 21 1/2" W x 22 1/8" D; see user manual for additional information about providing proper ventilation and spacing for this unit).
- Designed for fully integrated installation (cutout dimensions: 16 7/8" H x 21 1/2" W x 22 1/8" D; see user manual for additional information about providing proper ventilation and spacing for this unit)
- Meets UL-471 commercial standards
- Electronic controls ensure easy and intuitive temperature management, with a readout in Celsius or Fahrenheit (temperature range: 40 F to 72 F)
- Ensures evenly cooled interior for proper storage
- User-reversible door swing in double pane tempered glass for best protection from UV light
- Store bottles safely in classic style
- Sounds after door is left open for over a minute to best prevent accidents
- Can be set for showcase mode, remaining on until manually turned off, or functional model (turning on when the door is opened and off when it is closed)
- Alarm sounds off when unit's interior rises or falls out of the set range
- Optional setting lets you disable the lighting and alarm for 48 hours
- Proper humidity levels are maintained inside due to a specially designed condensation collection system
- Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals
|Height of Cabinet
||18.13" (46 cm)
||23.25" (59 cm)
||22.13" (56 cm)
|Depth with Handle
||23.88" (61 cm)
|Depth with door at 90°
||44.75" (114 cm)
|US Electrical Safety
|Canadian Electrical Safety
||115 V AC/60 Hz
||71.0 lbs. (32 kg)
||96.0 lbs. (44 kg)
|Parts & Labor Warranty
|Number of Zones
|High Side PSI
|Low Side PSI
|Interior Height 1
||13.75" (35 cm)
|Interior Width 1
||18.88" (48 cm)
|Interior Depth 1
||14.88" (38 cm)
||42 to 72 F
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.